- Our quotes will specifically indicate availability of any service/s at the time of the request only and in no way constitutes a confirmed booking or liability. On our part of Kwezi safaris to deliver such service/s we need a receipt of confirmation, in writing, and receipt of deposit/full payment as case maybe from an agent or client.
- Kwezi Safaris does not undertake to hold any allocations/bookings on behalf of an agent or client without a written confirmation and prepayment of invoice/s are received.
- Confirmations and relevant vouchers will only be issued by Kwezi Safaris to the service providers on receipt of proof of full prepayment of invoice/s by our clients.
- Kwezi Safaris accepts no responsibility for non availability of specified accommodation, transport or any other service quoted for if the service/s are not confirmed in time, in writing and prepaid in full by an agent or client. In such a case, Kwezi Safaris reserves the right to seek alternative available accommodation of similar classification.
- All confirmed bookings to agents or clients by Kwezi Safaris will be subject to the relevant hotel/s, lodge/s and other suppliers cancellation policies as per industry practices and any agent or client that cancels a booking within the specified time frame will be charged in full for such cancellation fees without exception.
- All rates are subject to change with notice to our clients.
- For all bookings on our safari itineraries/services, a 50% deposit is needed to confirm the same and balance in full at least 30 days before Tour commencement. However, if reservation is made within 30 days to travel date, full payment will be required to confirm the booking.
- Our rates are inclusive of all government taxes & other statutory deductions where applicable. However, should they increase or decrease, Kwezi Safaris reserves the right to adjust and reflect the new rates accordingly under advice to our clients.
- Kwezi Safaris endeavors to fully follow the pre agreed itinerary with the agent/client before hand. However, we reserve the right to alter the itinerary if situations beyond our control so demands under advice to our clients. Such cases may be caused by: airline cancellation, Political turmoil, bad weather, industrial/Labor problems, sickness etc.
- Check in time Hotels/Lodges is from 1200 hours on the first day while check out time is 1000 am on the last day. Extra charge will be applicable in the event of early check in /late checkout.
- Day room use can be arranged on request at a cost, subject to checkout time of 1800hrs after which a full day charge will apply.
- Be guided that child rate only applies to children aged between 2 to 12 years.
- It’s the responsibility of the guests to ensure that his/her travel documents which include Travel and Medical insurances are in order before travel date. In some instances, vaccinations are a requirement. Please seek guidance from your nearest embassy/ consulate near you in case of doubt. More importantly, kindly insure your passport has enough pages to accommodate the anticipated VISA Stamps.
- Notification of the intended cancelation from client should be received in writing addressed to Kwezi Safaris Ltd.
- Bookings cancelled or reduced in length of stay or reduced in number of occupancy are subject to cancellation fees as below:
- 35- 16 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL – 35%
- 15- 8 DAYS -50%
- 7 – 0 DAYS [NO SHOW] – 100%
- However, the just indicated fees may be higher in some Hotels/Lodges.
- All amounts received thereof arising from the cancellation will be sent to our clients less the cancellation fees applicable and the bank charges to wire the same back to the client.
In keeping with the technological trends available in the market, we have invested on an online payment system that will enable our clients make payments for our services from the comfort of their offices/homes without us getting to know their credit card and other personal data details. It’s very simple: on completion of our agreement of the suitable Tour Package with us, we shall send you the invoice link in which you will proceed to make payment yourself. Note that the cards being accepted are: