The tour visits places including Maasai Mara, Aberdares, Lake Bogoria, Lake Elementaita and Amboseli.
Tour Length:8 Days
Season Rates: 1st January to 30th June – link to contact us
1st July to 31st October – link to contact us
1st November to 31st December – link to contact us
Day 1: Nairobi - Naivasha
- On arrival at JOMO KENYATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, you shall be transferred to Lake Naivasha where you will have a view of the Great Rift Valley along the transit route. After checking in at Lake Naivasha park you will have a game drive where you might see animals such as leopards, zebras, giraffes, gazelles and colobus monkey. At 12:30pm you shall check in at the hotel for luunch.
- At 4:00pm you shall check out of the hotel and have an evening game drive at the park again, where you shall have a chance to view the lake and you might see different species of birds such as spoonbills, gebes, pelican, raven and pied crow. Later at 6pm you shall be transferred back to your hotel for accommodation and supper and prepare for tomorrow's tour to the Aberdares.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha - Aberdares
- After checking out from Lake Naivasha, you shall be transferred to Aberdares National Park where you shall have a game drive and you might see animals such as forest elephants, bongo, buffaloes, hyenas and a view of Mt. Kenya. At 12:30 pm you shall check in at TreeTops Hotel where you shall be served with lunch.
- At 4:00 pm you shall check out of hotel and have an evening game drive and you might see animals such as bush babies, moongoes and porcupine; also, you might see birds species such as common bulbul, shrikes, weaver, sparrows, lapwigs among others. Later at 6:00 pm you shall be transferred back to your hotel for accommodations, super and prepare for tomorrow's tour to Lake Bogoria
Day 3: Aberdares - Lake Bogoria
- After checking out from ABERDARES NATIONAL PARK, you shall be transferred to Lake Bogoria where you shall have a game drive and you might spot animals such as leopard, tortoise, impala, dikdik, zebras, grant gazelle, warthog among others. At 12:30 pm you shall check in where you shall be served lunch.
- At 4:00 pm you shall check out and have an evening drive at the lake where you shall have a chance to walk a few meters to the hot springs and have a breath taking as well as having a view of the great Rift Valley. You might be able to spot Bird Species such as African Fish Eagle, Greaterand Lesser Flamingos, grey crowned crane, hamercop among others. Later at 6:00 pm you shall be transferred back to your hotel for accommodation and supper and prepare for tomorrow's tour to Lake Elementaita.
Day 4: Lake Bogoria - Lake Elementaita
- After checking out from Lake Bogoria, you shall be transffered to Lake Elementaita where you shall have a game drive and be able to see animals such as zebras, gazelles, common eland, warthogs among others. At 12:30 pm have lunch.
- At 4:00 pm check out and have an evening game drive at the lake where you shall have a chance to walk a few meters to the lake and spot bird species such as; African Spoon Bills, Great White Pelicans, Grebes, Yellow Billed Tern Stork, Gull Billed Tern, Pied Avocet among others. Later at 06:00 pm you shall be transferred to your hotel for accommodations and supper and prepare for tomorrow's tour to MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE.
Day 5 & 6: Lake Elementaita - Maasai Mara - Nairobi
- Game Drive: Maasai Mara where you'll enjoy a 2 day game drive, where you might have a chance to see a variety of wild animals including the big five, spotted hyenas, Thomson Gazelles, baboons, Masai giraffes, Dwaft Mongoose, hippos, topis among others. Bird species you might encounter include Oxypecker, Marabustock, Martial Eagle, Woodpecker, gebes, hornbills, wagtails, tropical boubou among others.You will have a great chance to see the Mara River where thousand of Wilderbeest cross each year accompanied by plain Zebras.
- Masai Culture: Have a chance to visit the Masai Manyatta and have a taste of their culture; this includes participation dances, milk mixed with blood, making of fire from hard wood and soft wood. You shall also have a chance to buy their art crafts. Later at 06:00 pm you shall be transferred to your hotel for accommodation and supper and prepare for tomorrow's tour to Nairobi
Day 7: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
- You shall have a chance to see the horizon on Mt. Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa.
- Evening game drives gives you an opportunity to spot some exciting bird species such as Kori Bustand, Oxypecker, Cattle Eaglet, Sacred Ibis, Guinea Fowls, among others
Day 8: Amboseli - Nairobi
- Early morning breakfast and game drive as you depart for Nairobi.
- Expected arrival tie at Nairobi town is 12:30 pm. You shall check in to a restaurant and have lunch till 2:00 pm where you shall check out and be transferred to Giraffe Center and see the endangered species of the Rothschild Giraffe, you will have to capture photos and feed them.
- At 4:00 pm you shall check out of Giraffe Center and refresh as you prepare to depart for your international flight.
TOUR PRICES EXCLUDES
- Travel/Flying Doctors Rescue Services
- Airport Departure Tax
- Balloon Safaris
- Tips or Gratitude
- Laundry, personal toiletries and item of a personal nature
- Drinks (Alcoholic and soft drinks)
- International Flights
- Visa, Health Certificates and satisfaction
- Optional activities
- Masai Dances and Art Crafts
- Guided Tours and Nature walks in camps, national parks, reserves sanctuaries and conservancies
- Any other extra not detailed in the itinerary
NOTE: Any special request regarding vegetarian or type of room please contact us in advance.
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara - US$ 455 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.)
- Extras - tips, drinks etc
- Items of personal use I.e Towels, Soap etc
- Holiday supplements